A financial controller is a person who prepares financial analyzes and cyclical reports (weekly, monthly), actively cooperates with operational managers and accounting of the company and helps in the projects of creating the annual budget and budgets of individual departments in the company. Also prepares analyses of deviations from the assumed plans, analysis and settlement of investment projects and performs presentations of financial results for the company’s management.
- preparation of the annual budget, forecast, long-term plan and control of their implementation and analysis of deviations
- data acquisition and verification before proper analysis
- providing reliable information used for decision making to the company’s management
- preparing monthly reports for the company’s management
- analyzing profitability by product, customer, etc.
- creating the structure of revenue and cost centers
- controlling of accruals, cash flow and correctness of bookings
- maintaining contacts at institutional level, e.g., with banks, insurers, and other financial institutions
- building financial models for the purpose of obtaining/restructuring company financing
- preparation of financial analyses of enterprises and investment projects
- implementation of the company’s financial plans and creation of appropriate procedures
- ongoing supervision over the company’s cost discipline
- analysis and development of financial systems
- assessment of the current financial and tax policy of the company
- informing Management Board members about current sources of financing, trends, and effects of current operational activities
Key professional competences
- analytical skills
- ability to manage the budget
- commercial awareness
- knowledge of financial management
- knowledge of tax law
- numerical abilities
- meticulousness / conscientiousness
- initiative / entrepreneurship
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world
- Excellent development and further career opportunities
- Broad scope of trainings for many areas of specialization
- Stable employment (contract of employment).
- Private medical care
- Group insurance option
- Attractive salary and good atmosphere at work.
- We will respect you, believe in you and treat you like a partner
The financial controller should have a university degree: economics/mathematics/finance. The person in this position must know English very well and have knowledge of computer skills (MS Office package). An important issue is experience in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years. This employee should be able to analyze data, formulate conclusions and prepare recommendations. It should be characterized by m.in openness, analytical thinking ability and problem-solving skills, communicativeness, insight and inquisitiveness, as well as accuracy, meticulousness, conscientiousness and regularity.
Applications should include a CV. We do not send back the applications received. We reserve the right to reply only to the selected offers . We will call the selected candidates. We request you to write the following clause: „I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the job offer by Valuepack Europe Sp. z o.o. for realisation of the recruitment processes in the companies belonging to Valuepack Group. I simultaneously agree to transmission of my personal data to the companies belonging to Valuepack Group / pursuant to art.6 section 1a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU L119 of 04.05.2016)/
The controller of your personal data is Valuepack Europe a limited liability company with its registered seat in Szprotawa, Nowa 2a, Wiechlice, 67-300 Szprotawa. Your personal data are collected for current and further recruitment processes of Valuepack Europe Sp. z o. o. The collected data may only be transmitted to the entities provided for in provisions of law. You are entitled to access your personal data and to correct the data pursuant to conditions provided for in Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997. Providing your personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the recruitment process.WYŚLIJ CV